Happy Birthday Kimbo!!

happy-chick

Reaction score
Gunna post now so u see this in the morning :D Happy Birthday chick, have a fab day! :cheer:

4a41a352.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lisa

Happy Birthday - I didn't get you cake, got you these instead

sponge.jpg

sponge2.jpg

thanks Jo, thanks everyone :D :D :D

i feel so old because I'm no longer a teen!! lol

20 sounds so old now!

my dad came round last night, i got £40 off him and a HUGE photo album full of pictures from when i was a day old up to now!! I haven't even seen any of these pictures before so was a nice suprise! gonna scan them later.

and got £40 off my mum, little bits of smellies and a BOTTLE OF TABOO!!!! because i've talked about nothing else all christmas!! lol

can't wait til i can have a drink of that :wink: :wink: :wink:

so tomorrow im gonna go shopping and treat myself :D gonna have a shop online aswell today :D

oooo also, for christmas i got a Next voucher for £25 off my dad, but my stepdad bought it off me because i dont really like next... but he gave it me back yesterday and i went and spent it all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm waiting on another present to be delivered though.... it should be about 7-8lb, and come in the shape of a baby :think: :think: :think:

might be a little bit late though... you know what royal mail is like :D :lol:
:lol:

thank you!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Babylicious said:
Happy Birthday - I didn't get you cake, got you these instead

sponge.jpg

sponge2.jpg

:lol: :lol: lovely!! i need a bowl of hot water to go with it though :rotfl:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: HAPPY BIRTHDAY.... WHooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Happy-Birthday.gif

Have a great day huni...enjoy your sponge...and NO soaking it in Taboo!!! Auntie kazlins watching :shock: :think: :D

happy birthday hun and thanks for making me a post for mine was reallyy cheered me up as most of my family and friends seem to have forgotten, i was coming on now to create you a post but one has already been made lol.
Hope you have a lovely day :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back