*~*HANDS UP WHO HAS THE COLD/FLU ETC*~*

SarahH

Reaction score
It seems everyone is coming down with something or other just now with the horrible change in weather.

I have woke up this morning with earache :( And I am starting to get a sore throat and the sniffles :cry:

Thought I would start a thread so we can all moan and say we are dying together and pass on any wonder cures you may know!!

SO
sneeze2.gif
WHO
sneeze2.gif
IS
sneeze2.gif
WITH
sneeze2.gif
ME
sneeze2.gif
sneeze2.gif
sneeze2.gif

I'm with you!

I'm coming down with something :? I ache, have a sore throat, my chest aches and I keep feeling shivery.

My face is also really sore and greasy.

I feel a million dollars lol :lol:

I aint got anything yet but i am bound to get it as both my kids are full of colds.....BUGS STAY AWAY

Hubby is in bed today with flu (or at least I think thats what it is) he started off with just a runny nose 2 days ago and spent all last night awake shivering away (although he was boiling hot)
:( Poor thing - he was gonna go to work 'til I ordered him to stay where he was - he woulda just made himself more ill going in and then been off work for longer later in the week.
He has asthma so is meant to have the flu jab - but he refuses to have it again as when he got it done before he ended up with having full blown flu from it - so he thought he'd take his chances - it worked last year, as he didnt get it - but this year it seems its back with a vengence, poor thing -

Its horrible for him as there are a lot of decongestant thingys he's not allowed cos of the asthma.

I have to admit - I really don't want his germies! :shakehead: I did feel a bit stuffed up this morning though....... :(

im laying in bed now, i feel terrible. jay has it too,she gets really grumpy and goes off her food . ugh hate colds!

Me! Angel started with a snotty nose, then i got a sore throat, then she did. She's been keeping me up at night with it. I've had a killer headache since yesterday morning. I'm so tired too.

Me i think my head is going to fall off :lol: :shakehead:

I woke up with a full blown head cold out of no where on Sunday. So not impressed :talkhand:

Connor's got a stinking cold. And now I think I'm getting it too.

Bah.

:shakehead: :cry: :shakehead:

Hoping and prayin I dont get ill this year :pray: , I take enough vitamin c to turn myself orange :lol:

Both Sprog and I have had it, and I still have the cough. OH sniffed twice, and that was it. Git.

iv got a bit of the sniffles and i sneezed about six times in a row earlier. highly annoying!

Me, Jess started with it saturday , she started wheezing on monday took her to doctors who said no chest infection but it's part of this horrible bug thats going around :( :( poor love she's still full of it. I started monday night and sound like a mouse and this morning hubby says he had a sore throat. :( :( :(
Big hugs everyone :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've got my usual tonsilitis (hospital appointment Tue, yay!) and Stanley is under the weather.

Just called the docs to get us in as I'll deffo need anti-b's and I can't get an appointment until MONDAY!! WTF?! That means staying off work which I can't afford and being really ill until then.

Am FUMING!!!

We all had it in the Robinson Household! Pretty much over it now but Chester keeps getting boogies :puke: that I cant stand!

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Hugs forall us poorlies

Add me to the list. Matt & Luke have had it too....

You can add me, Ewan AND Aimee to that list! :lol: I've got a bad chest infection as well! :cry:

I feel awful for Aimee though, poor wee darling is only 8 weeks old and she has had the cold TWICE so far!

:D I was going to start a thread like this too but didn't get round to it.
Me and LO just getting over it. Quite bad this time round. Took me 2 weeks to get rid of it :(

Ive got it and its driving me mad! So bunged up!! Its the worst cold ive had in a while.. started tuesday and still really bad!

Claire x

Me :( i have a cold

Started with an earache yesterday and today i have a sore throat, bad head and can feel the aches coming on :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back