Hand expressing

tambo1976

Reaction score
I've watched loads of videos showing women hand expressing and they just seem to get loads of milk out yet I can't get a drop!

Is it as easy as it looks and I'm doing it wrong or is it more difficult than these video's would lead you to believe?

Oh mate, I never get more than a few drops! I thought the same when I saw videos but I think some just have more luck that others x

I don't know of this will help but I couldn't do it at all in hospital. It was only when I got home that I managed it. I got in a shallow bath. Relaxed, watched a couple of you tube vids on my phone and then I put hot ( and I mean hot!) flannels on my breast and then tried to hand express. I only got a few drops but that was all I needed for it to click. Now I can get more off hand expressing then off a pump.

I can get quite a lot now, but it took a lot of practice, you have to squeeze further out than you think. You can feel all the milk ducts on the outside - its not the nipple you are pressing its the boob.

Its really hard to explain :s

Some of the ladies on YouTube literally squirt it out, it's shocking! I'd love to be able to do it. Someone do me a video tutorial please! I don't want to perv at your tits, honest! I just really want to know how to do it lol x

Tapatalking so can't see sigs or click thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back