Hallelujah!

Doodles

Reaction score
Spoke to the lovely lady who did my internal scan last week, and we have lift off! Got to wait for my next normal period which, in theory, should be beginning/mid January and then phone her. She'll then get me into clinic February-ish to do all the tests, scans & checks. Who knows, maybe next Christmas will make up for this one x :dance::lol:

thats good news hun, i only waited for 1st AF after my MC then straight back into it, hoping you get your bfo soon sweety xx

Spoke to the lovely lady who did my internal scan last week, and we have lift off! Got to wait for my next normal period which, in theory, should be beginning/mid January and then phone her. She'll then get me into clinic February-ish to do all the tests, scans & checks. Who knows, maybe next Christmas will make up for this one x :dance::lol:

Yay!!!

I have my appointment in a few weeks so I'll let you know what it entails if you like.

I've already had about 10 internal scans but if they need to do another one they can LOL.... I'm used to it!

That's good news hun :) hope you get sorted soon x x

Really pleased for you - you definately needed some good news and it sounds like it's helped make you feel more positive - don't give up hope :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back