Halfwaayyy

jacy90

Reaction score
Just before I go to bed after a looong day at work, I just thought I'd share with you lovely ladies that I'm 20 weeks today!!! Can't believe I'm half way there now! Didn't think I'd get here tbh...
Well, scan's on Monday to check if lil'uns ok, gonna try and stay team yellow though! Will update then hopefully with pics!

Congrats on reaching half way! Its a lovely milestone and really starts to fly after this point... Enjoy your scan on Monday!

Good luck xxx

Yay!! It's a great feeling isn't it hun. Think there's a few scans coming up this week too. Mine is Tuesday and I can't wait!

Congrats on reaching halfway I was so excited to get there time seems to be flying now though!!

yay! congratulations! cant wait to see your picture tomorrow! im so excited for you!!!

my scans next week too, but i have to wait until friday!

only 20 weeks to go Jacy!!

Yay! Congrats! I'm halfway tomorrow and have scan Tuesday so think there are a few scans going on over the next few days! I would be panicking as still haven't felt ANY movement...not even flutters as far as I know, but my dopplar has saved me from insanity! Good luck with your scan tomorrow :) We are on the downhill run now! x

Yay congrats, it must feel great being half way through x

Thanks everyone! Getting well nervous about tomorrow's scan now! Luckily it's at 8.30am so I dont have to wait too long!!

How did you scan go Jacy? xx

I can't wait for 20 weeks!

I'm very lucky this time around though, because with my last two I was in agony at this stage with back pain and tender boobs.

This time I have slightly tender nipples but apart from that I'm fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back