Half way there

nbrintz

Reaction score
Just realised when I woke earlier that today I'm exactly 20 weeks its flown by although didn't feel like it at the time I think it's time to start shopping :) x

Its starting to go fast isn't it?! I really need to start shopping too......

My nan just rang me to say not to buy steriliser as she has just picked it up its does go fast wen u look back on it just not at the time Hun x

My nan just rang me to say not to buy steriliser as she has just picked it up its does go fast wen u look back on it just not at the time Hun x

I can't believe I'm only a week away from v-day!!! In some ways it has felt slllllloooooowwwww...but in others, it has flown past! I am starting to feel really big this week too, which I think is hammering it home that it won't be that long!

Last edited:
Aww I got another 4 week to go b4 v day but have started feeling proper movement now although she has been relatively quiet today x

Sounds like a great time to start shopping. Yay on being half way!, x

Yayyy for being halfway there, enjoy every minute as before you know it in just 12 quick weeks from now, yourll be 32 werks and sorting out your hosp bag!!! It goes too fast

Yayyy for being halfway there, enjoy every minute as before you know it in just 12 quick weeks from now, yourll be 32 werks and sorting out your hosp bag!!! It goes too fast

I'm trying to enjoy it with it being my 4 th and last tri 1 was hard tri 2 so far so good hope u are doing well 2 x

Congratulations. I know it's been a trauma for you getting to this stage so I hope the second half is less eventful. xxx

congrats chick, you're a really good example of a horrible Tri1 experience not being condeming.
Really nice to see you're still getting on great :)

Every time I see this post in the list I find myself going
"Wooah, livin' on a prayer" ;)

Big congrats. Yes you better had start buying. I'm thinking I'd better get organised too :)

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Thanks ladies tri 2 was a hard one and everytime I see bleeding In tri 1 now I keep my fx for a good outcome for the ladies going through it it's so sad reading the the threads of the ladies that get bad news and my heart breaks for them I'm glad ur all doing well too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back