Hairy belly???

Yep I've got a hairy belly too hun, noticed it in the bath the other night xxx

haaaa...looks like were all a bunch of hairy women then :lol: xx

I'm naturally hairier as have PCOS. So always had to content with this :( I have arms that I hate as I generally use my epilator and rip them off in summer. I used to cut them off with scissors before I found out I shouldn't I.e when I was 11.

As for my belly I've got a black path that goes from my lady garden to button. I shaved it years ago as it was dark to begin with so now just keep on top of it :( x

Oooh I'm in this club! Am so fair and don't have any hair anywhere really and since I've been pregnant my belly is getting hairier and hairier! Little blonde hairs though so its not too bad - still feel like I am turning into a gorilla though :) xx

I have this! Had it with first daughter too. The hair went after she was born, but have it this time too. I am having a girl too!!!!

wowzer...such a big hairy club we got going on here hehe!! xx

I'm joining the club too lol, the hairs on my belly are really dark it isn't flattering one bit so I shave them off lol xx

i shave them but they come back thick and fast, least its winter and noone can se coz my legs and pits are just as bad lol x

Im joining too! iv got hairs where the linea niegra(sp?) apparantly appears. they are darkish, but not too bad. had them with my dd aswell.

I havent got that line and i didnt get it with DD either so i might get away with that one lol!! Ahh well, bugger it, my bikini days are over with anyway :lol: hehe xx

I shaved mine after my OH pointed them out! Was hoping they weren't that noticeable!

Ok I can definitely confirm that it's not true to have a hairy belly if your having a boy...I've been paranoid all along so far that I have a super hairy belly, and I have just found out that I'm having a girl! :D
It must be the sudden surge of hormones throughout the pregnancy that causes the extra hair growth in us all :)

I have a belly tash too! It's grim :(

My OH pointed out few Weeks ago about my black hairy belly! LOL!! They are fine hairs, thank goodness! I also have hairier arms than usual!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back