Hairy belly???

deedee84

Reaction score
Strange question maybe, but has anyone else started to get really fine hairs all over their bumps/bellies?

I have to say i'm not finding it the least bit flattering tbh :roll: but i'm sure i have read some where that this is quite normal during pregnancy!!

xx

i have a super hairy belly! could almost brush it! lol .. apparently its a sign of a boy if its very hairy because of the male hormone. true in my case but not sure. everyone has said to me whatever you do dont shave it! but the temptation is there lol xx

Make a pregnancy ticker

ahhhh i have been thinking boy as well...hurry up 13th Feb and dont cross your legs blob hehe!!

Glad its not just me and yeah i know what you mean, every time i get in the bath i stare at the shaver hehe, guess i just gotta be thankful they are blond and not thick black hairs...now that would be scary :shock: lol xx

Yep i have them too! My OH pointed it out the other day! lol. xx

my OH looked at me in disgust when i pointed it out to him lol!! Hope they go when bubs arrives! x

Yes they will deffo go thank god lol! My oh laughed at me and said i would catch up with him soon haha xx

It does go lol! I had a really hairy belly and now at the end you can't see any of the hairs at all :)!

Omg I have this too!! Mine are fine but black :( getting a garden path to give my boyfriend a run for his money haha xxx

i def have a more hairy belly since being pregnant!! especiallly around my belly button lol!!

Yes! So glad it's not just me. Apparently its all to do with hormones but i like to think of it as some nice furry insulation for baby. I'm team blue so the boy thing could be true.

Feel like Chewbacca at the moment, have lost all motivation to shave my legs etc too! xx

ahh so long as its not just me lol and its good to know it goes after a while, i just cant ever remember getting it while i was pregnant with my DD!! xx

Yes! So glad it's not just me. Apparently its all to do with hormones but i like to think of it as some nice furry insulation for baby. I'm team blue so the boy thing could be true.

Feel like Chewbacca at the moment, have lost all motivation to shave my legs etc too! xx

Haaa i feel exactly the same re the motivation :lol:

Nice way of putting it too re the insulation, i think i might think of it that way, at least i might feel better about starting to resemble my dad (hairy beer belly hehe)

xx

I've just had a peek and I have some too! Doh! Ah well as long as it means baby is going strong :D

yep me too and mine is dark hair which isnt good, lets see if im having a boy to add to the myths, Am quite a hairy person anyways what with being dark but well see xxx

HAHA I just peeked whilst at work lol!! (lot's of weird looks!!)

I have it too I hadn't noticed :), I have noticed that I have more Black Spots not really blackheads as such but black spots on me belly too anyone else??

The only thing I shave at the moment is arm pits they are grwoing at a rate of knots but I can't get to my legs anymore comfortably so hairy they will stay till I can be bothered to go get waxed lol :)

Yay, glad of this thread DeeDee, I looked down at my bump the other night and thought WTF! My belly is definately hairier - luckily the hair is only fine blonde but it's noticable! Oh and sorry to dispel the myth a bit but I'm having a girl....:lol:

Ahh thats the boy theory out of it then weefoggy lol must be an extremely common pregnancy thing then by the sounds of it!!

Ahh isnt pregnancy glamorous, as if its not bad enough gaining weight, struggling to fit in to anything and trying the best you can to make your self look half decent and attractive...then come the hairy bellies :rofl: its a good job its all worth it in the end hehe!! xx

HAHA I just peeked whilst at work lol!! (lot's of weird looks!!)

I have it too I hadn't noticed :), I have noticed that I have more Black Spots not really blackheads as such but black spots on me belly too anyone else??

The only thing I shave at the moment is arm pits they are grwoing at a rate of knots but I can't get to my legs anymore comfortably so hairy they will stay till I can be bothered to go get waxed lol :)

i just checked my belly out re the black spots, i have noticed the hair follicles are darker and look a little like black spots...its not those is it? xx

Could be I suppose lol :)

I don't care I am just so excited now :)

i think i'll start getting more excited after my 20 weeks scan :D eeeek 2012 is going to be a fabby year even with hairy bellies hehe!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back