hairrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

bbee

Reaction score
My hair looks awful at the moment, its been every colour under the sun! at the moment it's black, but my bleach blonde roots are coming through, so you can imagine how it looks :dohh: so i am desperate to go over it all black again! but i have been told not to dye my hair? and others say that i can? have any of you ladies done it? xx

Last edited:
Ive dyed mine, i think its bleach you have be more carefull withx

hiya im a hairdresser dyeing ur hair is fine as long as u do a skin test first as the pregnancy hormones could make u have an allergic reaction but aslong as the skin test doesnt itch to much or go red/rashy then u will be fine they say to advoid bleach as the hormones can someth=imes make the colour not turn out quite as expected :) hope this helps :) xx

okay cool, thanks ladies :) xxx

I have done it 4 times to get rid of my grey I like the 10 min ones as not on too long.

Thanks again :) think I will do it then :) x

Be warned, you might be allergic. I am now, so stuck with my stupid blond roots and greys as henna did nothing! :-/ Fx you're not hun xx

Ooo I hope not! But I will make sure to a allergy test!:)xxx

Do you think I will be okay to strip my hair and dye it bright red ?xxx

Ill be doing mine a warm choc colour a day or so before my section i only use a semi perm one as my hair seems to soak it up!!( went black before on a stronger brown one and im brown already).

It makes my hair slightly drier, thicker and more manageable so all that hospital laying on it , it still looks ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back