Hair removal cream

Blueclass

Reaction score
Hi ladies I was planning on getting waxed just before dd however I have been told it is likely to hurt a lot more as the increased blood flow to that area. Iv never been waxed before so don't fancy my first time being now. Up till now iv kinda been able to do a hit and miss job myself lol but it's getting harder and harder. I was considering using a cream and wondered if anyone could advise on what one is safe for down there and if anyone has had horror stories. I know it will be the last thing on my mind when the time comes but just want to look and feel clean esp if I need stitches ect.
Any advice would be welcome, thanks x

I've always used veet, there's a sensitive one if you're worried. Justo Know the instructions. I used it all the way through my pregnancy

Sorry that should have said "just follow the instructions" :)

Yes just be careful and if starts to hurt get it off asap!!
Or maybe do a skin test... Not read allthe comments so sorry if I'm just repeating. My skin is so sensitive to the cream, even when I'm not pregnant it will sting and be sore afterwards x

Last edited:
I've been getting waxed and weirdly enough other than the first time, it's been pain free! Plus my hair growth has really slowed down....wonder whether it's boos I'm having a girl xx:):)

I've been getting waxed and weirdly enough other than the first time, it's been pain free! Plus my hair growth has really slowed down....wonder whether it's boos I'm having a girl xx:):)

I've always used veet, there's a sensitive one if you're worried. Justo Know the instructions. I used it all the way through my pregnancy

I used this one.

The sensitive after cream is really good too.

Also not a good idea to go in the later stages incase it sends you into labour :rofl: I used to get waxes regularly - but since labour and afterwards I never went back, in case stitches got infected or anything with it.

xxxx

Hi ladies I was planning on getting waxed just before dd however I have been told it is likely to hurt a lot more as the increased blood flow to that area. Iv never been waxed before so don't fancy my first time being now. Up till now iv kinda been able to do a hit and miss job myself lol but it's getting harder and harder. I was considering using a cream and wondered if anyone could advise on what one is safe for down there and if anyone has had horror stories. I know it will be the last thing on my mind when the time comes but just want to look and feel clean esp if I need stitches ect.
Any advice would be welcome, thanks x

thanks for sharing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back