Hair Loss

russellmuscle

Reaction score
Hi girls

J is 4 months. I have noticed now for the past 2 month although could have been longer and not noticed, but anyway, my hair is coming out like loads? I am having to change my brush every single day, clean the plug hole every couple days and this isn't including the random hairs I sweep and that come out whilst washing and stick to me in the bath.

They are everywhere and it has really started Pissing me off now.

J just needs to touch my hair and it comes out in his hands so my hair is always in a pony which isn't helping ..

Any suggestions ? Would hair and nail tabs help ?

xxxxxx

Last edited:
I started taking a multi vitamin and touch wood my hair loss has eased!

The rest of me is still falling apart though :lol:

xxxxxxx

I was terrible! I actually have bald spots. I would have to unblock the plug hole 3-4 times every shower. My hair was coming out in clumps.

It all settle down when he was about 6 months old and now I'm dealing with mad regrowth that makes me look like I have horns :wall:

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

Awww thanks girls atleast I know I'm not alone. Its really starting to annoy me. OH is like your hair is bloody everywhere! Haha my friend has a 2 year old and her hair still falls out so I may give the multivits a go..

Ta xxxxx

This has just started for me too! Molly has ridiculous grip, and I have to prise her fingers apart to release my hair, then she has loads in her hand! It's horrible! Do you think I can take hair and nail bits while breastfeeding? :)

Perfectly normal lovely. This happened to me, in fact I think I posted about it. Mine has now settled down and has done for a good few weeks now, your hair falls out as during pregnancy you don't loose much of it so you're loosing all the excess!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back