Hair Dye

gemloulau

Reaction score
Hi all

Just after some general opinions - to dye or not dye?

I have always dyed my hair but haven't done so since I got my BFP as I've heard mixed reviews. I'm nearly ready to move to tri2 and I've heard it's ok to dye your hair as long as its done in a well ventilated room BUT thanks to the dreaded Google, I've also heard the exact opposite!

I now have serious roots and am also showing more greys than I knew I had so I really want to break out the garnier nutrisse but I don't want to put my vanity before the health of my bubs!

Opinions please?

Xx

I died my hair all though with my daughter and had it done last week with this room. I think it's the same of most things us pregnant women google. Some do some don't but no known medical reason why you can't. My midwife told me its fine and so was my daughter x

As long as u do a skin test first u will be fine its just cuz the hormones whilst being pregnant can change so can cause an allergic reaction :) xxx

I'm doing mine
The grey hair is too stressful to bear!

Tri hopping.

My friend is a hairdresser and would dye my hair until iwas 11/12 weeks. I had a skin patch done as your skin changes with the hormones, providing all is ok then it's fine to colour your hair with good ventilation.

Enjoy the pamper :).

Xxx

Thanks everyone that's it settled then, bye bye grey hair!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27