Hair colour

kitty2016

Reaction score
Hi,

Bit of a funny one really - just wondered if anyone has experienced the same!
I have dark brown hair that has a tinge of auburn in it, usually that you can only see when shining in the sun. Since i've been pregnant my hair has basically turned red!!
I went on holiday when I was about 18 weeks and being in the sun for a week made it even worse. I came home with uneven red hair and dark brown roots! It looked awful!!

I went to see my hairdresser and she was as perplexed as I was and had no explanation for it.
She happily did my colour and tried to correct it to my natural roots - it worked and looked great.
For about 2 weeks! The same has now happened and left with a brassy barnet that's got a life of it's own, it's also looking quite frizzy. Especially when left naturally to dry :-(

It may seem a little vein but it's really annoying me - it's hard enough adapting to my ever changing shape!

Help! x

I've sort of had this. Altho most of my auburn tints have gone grey, during my pregnancy in places they did turn back to a strong auburn, not as much as yours sounds altho I've not had as much sun. I've had my lo 2 weeks ago, my hair is still quite auburn in places but I'm fully expecting the grey to come back from now on! Mine has been really dry as well and curls of its own accord however much I straighten it.

My hair went alot darker since being pregnant. Although I've noticed now it's getting patches of ginger in it. There is literally no explanation to it because it's not dyed it's natural so can't be colour fade or anything. I think it's hormones what do it.
A friend of mine had blonde hair but when she got pregnant her hair turned actual ginger allover, anyway she had a carrot top baby :) then hers went back blonde again

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mine hasn't changed colour but my normally poker straight hair that refuses to hold a curl is now curly :rofl:

My hair went a lot darker.. from blonde to Brown when I was pregnant. After having my first son I got curly bits around my hairline as well which is still like that xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back