Hair colour change

Haylian

Reaction score
Has anyone else's hair changed colour?
I'm blonde and have highlights in every 3-4 months to brighten it up but this time it's grown back really dark. Like brunette dark hit even close to blonde! I'm kinda gutted and really hope it goes back to normal when baby comes.
Anyone else had this?

X

Yeah I usually use a highlighting kit n do it myself but when I'm preg my hair just doesn't lift, so I spent ages tryin to find one that works that doesn't leave me with yellow hair!

Gona need to bleach my roots and then use a colour to tone it, along with lots of purple shampoo! Only thing I can do! It did this in my last pregnancy but once I'd had baby, it was fine after and went light blonde again when I used the usual kit x

Stupid hormones! X

my hair has gone alot lighter, im naturally a mousey blonde but i dye it coffee the garnier nutrisse one, i find now that the colour doesn't stay as it used to and my roots are super light and ive got new hair sprouting just under my fringe that is like white???? Pregnancy is bloody weird lol xx

I've developed blonde highlights since getting pregnant, I thought they were my first grey hairs initially!!

I'm normally very very dark haired and my hair has gone so light! Even blonde in some places..

wierd! xxxx

my mum bought ne a voucher to go get my hair coloured and cut before babies arrival, but i think i might wait till a bit after baby is born, so it stays lol x

I haven't really noticed a difference with the colour (I have mine highlighted) but it has grown so quickly while I've been pregnant! It's nice to have a positive pregnancy symptom for a change!!

Yeah mine has grown really quick too, glad to know its not just me that's experiencing it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back