Haemorrhoids

kitty2016

Reaction score
I didn't expect to be getting them already at 32 weeks pregnant!
I have just discovered by first and although its not uncomfortable I feel extremely conscious of it. I have a good diet and haven't felt that I've had trouble going to the toilet, just takes longer than normal.
How can I get rid? :-(

Anusol worked for me but took weeks to go...I got my first at 26 weeks-5th pregnancy and had never suffered before, another one popped up on Saturday which is just what I need for labour lol x

I got one about 10 days ago, the pharmacist gave me anusol cream and it had gone down and was pain free within 2 days. It's still there but it's very small and painless now, I'm still putting the cream on it just to make sure it doesn't get big and sore again xx

I got one in first pregnancy. Used anusol , my child is now 2 and I still have it :-( I'm too prude to go to the doctors or ask for prep H haha. Thankfully it's never hurt me or anything x

Last edited:
I dont even know what they are lol but they sound horrible. Im 34 weeks pregnant so far i dont think i got any x

Mine were horrible! I got them the day after I delivered my lb didn't know what they were! Preparation H is the one the midwife recommend for me & it worked a lot quicker than the anusul...

I got one in first pregnancy. Used anusol , my child is now 2 and I still have it :-( I'm too prude to go to the doctors or ask for prep H haha. Thankfully it's never hurt me or anything x

You can get it in supermarkets I got mine in tesco as the doctor gave me the wrong one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back