had to take out belly button peicering

Sam2013

Reaction score
Hi I've had my belly button done for God years yesterday noticed a bit red so taken it out I read its can b skin stretching that makes it look red anyone any ideas?

Your belly button changes quite a lot so the stretching is bound to affect it. Just make sure you keep it clean, I'm sure it's ok x

You can get a special pregnancy bar so the hole doesn't close up, I did last time - just got it off eBay x

Hi I've had my belly button done for God years yesterday noticed a bit red so taken it out I read its can b skin stretching that makes it look red anyone any ideas?

I took mine out last week too hun.... at 32/33 weeks...

You can get a special pregnancy bar so the hole doesn't close up, I did last time - just got it off eBay x

I had one of those in hun... but sometimes your body just doesn't like it.... My body after 20 years started to reject the piercing... so i decided to take it out before it migrated out and left a huge scar.... now the holes have closed up... but it's all good i can get it done again after bubs arrives xx

I had to take mine out too at 29wks, I also had the special pregnancy bar but my bellybutton still got a bit red and its still red so I think it is from stretching. Lots of people have told me they were able to put theirs back in after though :) xx

I took my bar out before ttc, figured it was going to have to come out some day any way. The holes are healed & it looks ok apart from a stretch mark that runs down through it. Its about an inch long & was the first i got, was shocked getting one there. Im just guessing the skin is more delicate there to stretching after being pierced..who knows. Or it could just be my crappy skin, im sure other ladies prob have had no problems with theirs. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back