Had spotting and had scan, all ok, phew!

Smileygirl

Reaction score
Had a bit of brown spotting on Monday morning so phoned GP to make an appointment. The duty doctor called me back and told me to contact EPU directly. So impressed that EPU offered to see me straight away but I couldn't get there in time so went yesterday morning instead for an early scan (was still spotting a bit).

I am pleased to confirm all ok, phew! Saw little bubs on the screen and they gave me three piccies to take away. They've also dated me further along by 4 days (so now 8+2, must change ticker!) and told me bleeding was probably due to residual implantation but either way they are not concerned at this stage as everything else looks normal. Will just keep an eye on it, but such a relief! :)

So pleased for you, glad everything's ok and you got to see bubs

Thank goodness. It's so stressful. Hope I get good news next week spotted for 10 days in a row but not for the last 48 hrs..... So your story gives me a glimmer of hope xxx.

Thank goodness. It's so stressful. Hope I get good news next week spotted for 10 days in a row but not for the last 48 hrs..... So your story gives me a glimmer of hope xxx.

Always keep hope, keeping everything crossed for you and all the other ladies who are going through this, for a positive outcome xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back