Had some FANTASTIC News at 5;30am :):):)

Imi-Maddie's-Mum

Reaction score
HIYA ALL!!!!! :D :D :D

For all those who have been following my struggles and upset with my situation i had some FANTASTIC news from my OH at 5;30am this morning ....

Im that excited i don't care that he woke me up and i haven't really been back to sleep lol!!! :D :D :D

My OH has got his posting to MOD Donnington in telford, midlands and shall be starting on the 5th of june ... but back in the country on a permiant basis from the 20th of may :):):):)

It's a bit later than what we had hoped for, but now the ball is rolling and my baby coming home !!!!!

He's on leave 2 wks today and it also my birthday :):):)!!! Today feels like christmas, things are looking up AT LAST!!!!!

Sorry 4 getting over excited, just had to tell someone :):):) Have a great day ladies :):):)

Love Mrs Happy+The Baby Who's Daddy Is Finally Coming Homexxxxxxxxxx :D :D :D :D

Excellent what more could you ask for. Things are certainly looking up. So glad you are happy as you should be you have a bundle of joy cooking up and a bloke by your side. X X

Awww, that is just what you needed after the last few weeks. I am really pleased for you. :lol:

My daughter's Dad lives in Telford still, and I lived in Trench, a couple of miles from Donnington when I met him. Donnington MOD has the biggest and best free firework display and bonfire night on the 5th November. Your LO will love the lights!!

Will you be living there with him???

Hi ...

Im Orginally from telford so im no stranger to the area ... all my family are still in dawley and muxton :):):)

We will be getting the house sorted when he arrives back .... so not too long to go hopefully!!!!

Im just sooooo excited i can't wait LOL sad really isn't it!!! If you ever drop your daughter off when im back home, you'll have to pop in for a cuppa :):):)

Imi-mum-2-B!! said:
If you ever drop your daughter off when im back home, you'll have to pop in for a cuppa :):):)

Definitely!!!!! She goes there for most of the school hols, and I usually take her, then he brings her back. He is in Wrockwardine Wood, originally from near Shifnal.

And no, you are not at all sad. It'll be great to get away from your MIL, and finally be able to start planning your family's future. xx

HERE HERE!!!!

Make that a glass of wine and get the OH to drive ya home LOL!!!! After LO is born of course !!!!

Wrockywood ... my god-father lived there until he moved, my dad is in muxton and so is my aunt ... 2 mins away from MOD Donnington so i can walk around to his and my aunts house with the buggy in no time at all!!!

A friend i went to school with, her DH is based in aldershot but she still comes back most weekends so it will be fun to catch up with her :):)

Better for me and the little one really, when they send OH to Iraq late this year/Early next, bean isn't going to be that old so being around my family will help me a great deal!!!!

Looking forward to meet ya tankett .... bring the rest of this lot with ya LOL you can all Car share LMAO!!! :):):)

That's fab news Imogen. I'm really pleased you're going home, as it were. It will be nice to be near family when OH goes to Iraq. How long has he got to be there for????

Let me know when you are settled, and I'll be able to tell you when I'm next in your neck of the woods.

The dip-shit (Excuse the lanuage) has opted to go to an OP's company, which means they are never at the camp there baised at ...

Greg will be away 10 months out of 12 a year, Iraq could be for 6 months or more i could swing him!! but i new what he wanted when i met him and went along with it ... just didn't think there would be a baby in the picture :(:(

Stupid sod ... as long as he comes back in one peice and is happy then i'll keep stum!!! rather he was away when bean was tiny than never be here for school plays/sports days/first day at school etc ...

I swear men keep there brains in there pants ... but i love him so i'll deal with it lol ...

oh imi i'm so happy for you... in fact i could feel my eyes filling up... so happy for you.x

AWWW That's great news Imogen!!!!

:D :D :D

xxxxxxxxx

Oh Imi I am really pleased for you, you deserve some good fortune at last :D

Xxx

Great news Imi, I like Telford, has a great Primark :D

LOL Beanie ...

Not to keen on the town centre, i love going to birmingham or shrewsbury on the train!!!

Cards shall need to be hiden soon lol!! thanks for the messages you guys :):):):)

Im sooooo happy it's un-true :):):)

Imi-mum-2-B!! said:
LOL Beanie ...

i love going to birmingham or shrewsbury on the train!!!

Birmingham is great, I love shopping there too and its not too far by train. Just need to go with baby, might try and pluck up the courage and do so soon. Need retail therapy, plus its my birthday at the end of the month so will have pennies to spend yay :D

I'm so pleased you can get away from MIL, just think you can now name your baby what you want with no comments (its easier to hang up a phone) :D

LOL!!! mmmm tell me about it ... phones are ace lol!!!

When's your birthday?? mines the 22nd :) OH coming home on my birthday so thats the best present i could wish for!!!

When im back, i already got tankett crashing my house for a cuppa ... we will have to go shopping .... :):):):) (Hubbys money of course lol)

Birmingham is always busy ... negotiating it with a buggy??? deff need moral support lol :):)

Aww honey, dont army girls get a rough ride!!

I completely understand my last boyfriend (a few years ago) was in the royal sigs and based in Osnabruk or iraq most of the time, it drove me mad!!! He didnt get why i got cross and said if girls werent so useless we could join up too and be with him. Well i dumped him there and then. Sadly for him i had the last laugh joined up and met my wonderful OH in the Royal artillery! We both miss the army life but left together to TTC, two years later here we are nearly mum and dad!!!! I have now seen both sides of the life and can honestly say i admire anyone whos OH is in the army, navy or RAF!!

Well done you on getting away from the MIL and putting up with a squaddie!!!

Ps As the first BF was actually a 'captain' you think he would have been a bit more clued up, now im just happy with my 'gunner'!! Who says being a low rank isnt fun? (Just the uniform does it for me!!!!) :D (rumages in the wardrobe to dig it out....) :lol:

Mines hung up ... prob won't fit lol!!!

I love him dearly and would put up with anything!!! just drives me a bit mad sometimes !! ...

I shan't be going back, but he is happy with what he's doing right now so i will support him 100% (Even though some days i curse him, his job and the army to the hilt!!)

RAF are much better ... they understand your needs and help you as much as they can (Un-like the sodding army)

I swear he might aswell tell them he's bent ... he would get a house so much quicker!!! then maybe i can start to think about my nursery GGRRRRR :roll:

I do miss my life ... but the way i look at it now, im about to start a whole new one ... And i can't wait :):):):):):):):):):):)

My birthday is the 27th, day after mother's day so 2 days of being spoilt (hopefully). Am up for a shopping trip :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back