Had second ultrasound!!

For any of those who knew the worries I was going through..... Had second scan this morning.

Baby is doing fine - heart beating good and strong. The bleeding was not from my uterus and there is no signs of damage so it must have been my cervix. Due date keeps changing and I'm now 7+6 not 7+5 as I would have been from first scan.... awaiting proper dates now! It's all a guessing game. I'm just so happy and relieved I wanted to share my news with you. Hopefully a smooth ride from here on! Thanks for listening!! :D

congratulations!

I wasn't aware of the trouble your were having, but i am really pleased to hear all is well at the moment..good luck and take care of yourself

xxx

:D What a relief!! I am so happy for you that everything is ok and I am sure you feel elated. :D

I am absolutely positively definately on top of the world!!! :D I just wanna jump for joy! (Obviously not going to!) Looking forward to riding the next 4 danger weeks out smoothly!

That's great! *big hug for Sami and bump*

We're only a few days apart, you and I...Will be seven weeks gone tomorrow. When you due? Me Jan 31st, so far.

Sue

Well I've been getting loads of dates!! I think it's the 26th of Jan at the mo - will find out for definate on my 12wk scan though. I'm so excited!!!!!!! :D I just can't stop being excited! the tickers made the dates a little out I think though - I am definately 7+6 today but had to 'tweak' the dates on the ticker to show this. Did you find this?

Hi Sami

Congratulations, you must be so relieved and hopefully able to relax a bit

I'm hoping to get an early scan this week - going to see the doctor on wednesday.

I'm also due around your date!

Lucy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back