Had Scan today **PICTURE ADDED**

bulb

Reaction score
Well I had my scan today, and all is well. Seeing the LO on the screen was so strange, it was doing backflips which though I could feel flutters I mostly just needed the loo!! Made us laugh though cause on the 2nd pic the baby rolled over a mooned us (just like his dad!! he he), and then  waved in the 3rd one!!

It was so great seeing it up there and the little heart beating away. Brought a tear to my eye a bit actually and was great to see my OH's reaction cause he's been so chilled  about it all, but I think it sort of hit him today!

Sorry the pictures are so big, not very good at this attachment stuff!!

scan0001dk0.jpg

Wow what great pictures :D Congratulations!

Aww how cute that he/she mooned you :) Did you OH get misty eyed too?

My OH is one of those people who contain all there excitement, and doesn't let on how he's feeling about something to easily..however when I looked over at him he had this little grin on his face and glint in his eye!! It was really lovely to see, but I know that as I get bigger and he can feel movements etc then he'll really get cartried away with it all. I think at the moment he cant really see or feel everything!

Congrats! I only got one pic so your really lucky to have three, they are really cute.

My OH completely changed after the scan too which was brilliant as we were having a few problems before. Men seem to need something real to make them feel like it's actually happening. They are complicated creatures.... men I mean.

A x

great pics, glad baby's happy enough to moon it's parents :lol:

Aww the pictures are great! Really clear and really amazing... Wow - hope mine come out like that!

He/she looks so snug in there too :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back