Had scan - finally saw my little miracle. Over the Moon!!!!

Julia

Reaction score
Hi girls

You probably know me inside out by now. I have informed you of every twinge, every ache etc since the start!! I went for my 12 week scan today and saw my little bun. He/she is lovely!!!! Very active - sucking hand, picking nose (gets this from DH), waving hands around and generally having a party. I am overjoyed! I can't believe how clear it was - hands, eyes sockets, lovely profile, toes, legs (what normally appears on a human LOL). Me and my mum were in tears and my DH was beaming and lost for words (abnormal for him). I am starting to feel like a real Mummy xxxxx Best wishes to you all!!!

awww thats great news hun am so pleased for you :D :D :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Rach!

I am now able to relax a little bit...I think it is a girl (but don't know if you can tell at this stage). It had a little burger in between its legs. On one of the websites it shows what a little girl looks like in the womb and it is the same shape. Maybe though, it is too early to tell. I don't care what it is as long as it is healthy!

I am so pleased for you Julia. Now you can relax. Still trying myself again. Hoping this month is the one. Take care.
All my love jacqui.

Hi Julia,

So glad everything went ok for you at your scan, all that worrying for nothing eh?! I've only got a couple of days left b4 my scan and then hopefully I can stop worrying too!

Nicki.x

HI Julia

Congratulations - glad everything went well. The first scan is amazing isn't it?

Did you get some piccies?

LBxx

Got some amazing pics which I will try and post. Thanks for your lovely reponses girls. Best wishes to you all!!!!!

congratulations on your scan.. you sound so happy! post them pics quick.

Congrats again to you both.

x

Thanks Hayley

I am really happy!!!! I am going to try and post the pics today, if I can...

Congratulations on your scan!!!!!!!!! - it really hits you then doesnt it!
:) :) :)

Sit back and enjoy!!!

Any pics yet??!!!

L x

Congratulations Julia - all those horrible symptoms must have been a good thing! :lol:

Congratulations Julia sounded brilliant. Was it one of those 3D scans. You must be soo excited after seeing baby :lol: Lorrie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back