Had my scan!

Tan

Reaction score
Hi all,

Well I had my scan on Friday and it was so good to see little one on that screen! I had started having irrational thoughts that maybe I was imagining I was pregnant etc!

My date has stayed the same and i've decided it is already like me as it was lying in a silly position (on its front and face!) and was being a little camera shy! Have got two pics which I will get on here asap but one is a bit scary and it looks like a grey alien as it is just of the face! Its got that reverse teardrop shape face and huge black eyes!

Anyway, I hope you are all doign ok and are keeping happy and healthy!

Tan xx

That's great Tan!

Can't wait to see the pics. You'll find you'll be constantly looking at the pics daily.......

Its great isn't it!

Sxx

Haha... i thought that in my early stages of pregnancy that you may have your first scan and there really is no baby there!! haha.... lucky i had a scan at 9weeks as i was admitted to hospital with HG and dehydration.

Looking forward to my next one but I dont think it will be as clear as my last was an internal scan. (I am 12wks +3)

Keely xxxxxx

I have my first scan this afternoon can't wait but I'm very nervous. I suppose this will make everything real as I started to think it was all in my head! Good luck to all you ladies and the scans all look fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back