Had my Scan today

MrsW84

Reaction score
Had a scan today was amazing to see how much baby has grown since 10 and half weeks!
baby is a real wriggler! wouldnt stay still for photo but was cute to watch!!
babywilkins13weeksand3days.jpg

Lovely pic! Glad everything's ok! Aw, baby looks soo tiny! It is amazing how much they grow tho!

Glad your scan went well and great pic too :yay: Did you stay team yellow?

Maria: yup im only 13 and half weeks anyway..but defo staying team yellow i lovvvvveee suprises!
what bigger suprise can you get eh?
but we have been calling baby he!
but on the doppler baby hb is 160 bpm so that suggests girl or really active boy!!!
who knows eh?!!
xxxx

Maria: yup im only 13 and half weeks anyway..but defo staying team yellow i lovvvvveee suprises!
what bigger suprise can you get eh?
but we have been calling baby he!
but on the doppler baby hb is 160 bpm so that suggests girl or really active boy!!!
who knows eh?!!
xxxx

With my DS his HB was always pretty high, so could be a boy maybe?

I have no patience to wait n find out on pushing day lol Although it probably would've been a good idea coz I can't stop buying girls clothes now. With my son, although boys clothes are cute, the selection is so small, so I'm going a bit mental right now buying loads of girls clothes lol

aww lovely pic, my lil boy was upside down at our 20 week scan!! His heartbeat is around 148bpm, which my midwife said was possibly a girl, so the heartbeats don't really say much :) I know because I had a major panic on before my scan about what the midwife said and the ladies on here set me straight :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back