Had my LO yesterday

Mrs CW

Reaction score
Firstly sorry I've not been on in ages I've not been well so not been online. I had my LO a boy called Dylan on Thursday morning after contractions started on Wednesday and my waters went at 10.30pm. It was quite a traumatic labour as baby's hb kept on dropping so I was prepped for a c section but ended up with an assisted vaginal delivery not what I wanted but the best for both of us. I will write a proper labour story when I can.
Dylan weighed 7lb and 8 and a half oz he is feeding well and is amazing! Im so in love! Hope everyone is well and good luck to all the ladies due soon x x x

SO happy for you and baby! Well done :hug:

aw well done hon :) congratulations....xxx

Yay congrats. Glad all is well now x

Firstly sorry I've not been on in ages I've not been well so not been online. I had my LO a boy called Dylan on Thursday morning after contractions started on Wednesday and my waters went at 10.30pm. It was quite a traumatic labour as baby's hb kept on dropping so I was prepped for a c section but ended up with an assisted vaginal delivery not what I wanted but the best for both of us. I will write a proper labour story when I can.
Dylan weighed 7lb and 8 and a half oz he is feeding well and is amazing! Im so in love! Hope everyone is well and good luck to all the ladies due soon x x x

:dance: well done hun! Love the name :love:

Congratulations. Gorgeous name. Xx

Congratulations hun, lovely name. Cant wait to hear your birth story xx

well done. Love the name (thats what my first is called lol)

Aww Congratulations, sorry to hear you've not been well :(
Least LO is here safe and sound xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back