HAD MY LAST FAG

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by mummy_to_be, Nov 13, 2005.

1. mummy_to_be

mummy_to_be Member

I made a pact today that I was going to give up smoking after my last box of fags, well had my last fag about 20 minutes ago, i've tried so many times to give in, but I have no will power and can't. But I am determine to this time, although, writing about it is making me want one, i hope i can do this. Wish me luck.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. minikins

minikins Well-Known Member

Good luck babe, think of you and your babies future, hopefully that will keep you on the straight and narrow ;)

3. Guest

Good luck babe - I finally kicked the habit 2 weeks ago now and I hope I never go back.

Ashamed to say I only managed to quit when they told me it was going to increase my chances of going into labour prematurely after spending a week in hospital - but at least I did it.

Good luck and chew gum if you think you need a fag. You're baby is worth it in the end - plus you save loads! :)

4. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

Good luck, am crossing my fingers for you xx

5. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

good luck hun

xx

6. mummy_to_be

mummy_to_be Member

Unfortunatley i gave into my addiction, lol. i went from about 5.30pm last night until 9.30 this morning. But i've bough menthol fags as my friend went onto them when she was trying to quit, and i'm gonna try and smoke no more than 3 a day. It's gonna be hard, i have no will power lol. But hopefully i will have stopped by the end of the week.
    Wish me luck.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://images.lafemmebonita.com/f.pl/6/01/15////1/.png[/img]