Had my hair done, got new clothes but still unhappy :(

MissSara

Reaction score
Yesterday i went shopping for the day with my mum, i know Benjamin is still just over 2 weeks thats why i didnt go overboard on buying new clothes, just a few new tops and a couple of pair of jeans so i dont have to wear my maternity ones anymore!
I also had my hair done, a complete restyle ( i kept my length ) but had it made real trendy and choppy, so now i have trendy hair some nice new clothes and i'm still moaning........ i still feel fat and a frump, like im 6 months pregnant and my belly will never ever be the same again, i just guessed i would be as lucky as i was with H and be back into the skinny jeans..... :(

Since having Benjamin aswell, i keep telling Lee that i will never be the same and asking if he will leave me now i have a jelly belly. I know this i s crazy and he gets fed up with telling me how attractive he finds me and that he would never leave me, but i feel like he can go out and find a skinny minny not a jelly belly.
I sound silly don't i ???

And i'm sorry for the TMI, but we attempted "the deed" and all i did after was cry, it just didnt feel the same which made me feel even worse. OH is really really supporting and said it was because i want to be back to normal to soon and expecting my body and emotions to go straight back, i know he is right but i cant help but still feel " not me" if you understand.

Sorry for the whinging whining post, i'm sure your all reading thinking that i'm being silly but it's really getting me down.
How did everyone else feel after having yor babys, is it just me that feels like this???

Awww hun

Youll loose the weight.. in your own time

Youve just had baby number 2 so dont rush it :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

And if he finds you attractive, be happy instead of doubting him :angel: :angel: :angel:

I feel the same way too hun. :hug: I'm trying to wait until I lose some more weight before buying new clothes as money is a bit tight right now, but I haven't lost much weight since the initial loss. :( My boy will be 10 weeks old on Thursday and I'm still in my maternity clothes! Only one pair of pre-pregnancy jeans fit and none of my tops. I'm already down, but this makes me feel worse. :cry:

I'm still in maternity clothes and a couple pairs of cheap tracky bottoms from Asda :doh:
I was doing quite well at losing weight, but then put most of it back on due to PND, just starting to get back on track again this week!

You will get into your old clothes again, it just takes a bit longer when its your second baby as your body has already been stretched once so has to work a bit harder to get back. 2 weeks is very early days, you will get there in the end :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww i know how u feel i really do its not silly it just takes a bit more time after your 2nd baby.

i had baby no3 15 weeks ago and im only just starting to get my shape back a little now...it takes time but you'll get there in the end if you perservere hunni.

i find it helps to set little goals and wen u reach that goal u set the next one until u reach ya ideal weight/shape etc.

please keep ya chin up and if u need someone to chat to feel free to pm me :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw hunny you have to give yourself more time...you've not long given birth your hormones are still all over the place and you have to adjust to your new family and bond with Benjamin! Your body will take a least 6 months to start feeling "normal" again..but don't stress about that just concentrate on your gorgeous family. I know how your feeling i felt so self concious and frumpy after having Hayden..it took ages to start feeling confident again...i didn;t even want to go out of my house for ages! i think its mostly hormones and that your body doesn't feel your own!! but you will soon reclaim it! I hope our ok..don't really have any good advice i was a bit mental about my body and stuff after giving birth..but it does get better! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im with MM, Im still in mat jeans, its the only jeans that fit my legs and my fat wobbly belly :lol: Dont be hard on yourself hun, you'll get back to your sexy self again soon. I know the waiting is pants but it'll be worth it :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
poor you hun, its too soon to be back to normal. I was in mat jeans for a wee while after. You should be doing much to lose weight till your six week check so relax till then, then you can start excercising and doing things like that but only if YOU want to and if you feel up to it.

I know bubs isnt your first but when I had had number 2 he might as well have been my first because i felt as clueless as I did with number 1. Pregnancy brain.

Take it easier on yourself :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back