had my 21+5 scan today

joanne123

Reaction score
hi all mums to be im 21+5 today had my scan every thing is good and been told im having a girl and realy pleased so is my son and daughter hope yous are all well and enjoying your pregnancys

Glad all went well at your scan. How old are your other children?

I had my scan the other week and I'm having another little girl I have 1 daughter who's 9 months old. I think it's nice they'l be so close in age. It does mean that I can't go pink clothes shopping though as we have them all already :-(

We didn't find out the sex of our first baby but I'm glad we did this time as I was sure we were having a boy. I could still be right I know but we are honestly made up with either.

Best wishes to you and your expanding family

hi im pleased your having a little girl my girl is 7 and my son is 5 my daughter is realy pleased shes going to be having a little sister your due to have your little girl 6 days after my little girl is due shes due 4/8/05 im realy glad im having a little girl as i was the only girl out of the 4 of us and i always wanted my daughter to have a sister as i would of loved a sister to play with when i was little have tou felt your little girl kick yet my little girl is always kicking me and now they are getting stronger each day iv had to buy everything new this time round as i gave every thing away after i had my son but never mind iv got every thing now as i know when i had my son and daughter by 30 weeks i didnt have the energy so got ready in advance hope you are feeling well and enjoy feeling your baby girl moving

Yes my little girl bump is moving around loads. It's different second time aswell coz I'm not as worried. I can remember how the movements get stronger and more like stretches than kicks/punches I'm looking forward to that. There s nothing more reassuring though than a good kick!!

I bet your going to have your hands full with 3. At least the older 2 will be at school. I bet you've got used to sleeping at night and having time to yourself. I've not got used to these again after my first, I don't mind though they are worth it aren't they.

I told work i will be finishing in 8 weeks today. I'm so excited. I've got 6 weeks of holiday to take and then start maternity leave so it dosn't actually start until beginning of july. I was ill at the end of my last preg so I'm going to take it easy this time and enjoy spending time with katie.

Best wishes to you and bump
Gemma

hi bet you carnt wait to finish work have you decided on any names for your little girl we have decided to call our little girl katie jane and my other 2 children are caled kirsty louise and liam michale iv always loved the name katie jane been to my antinatle apointment to day every time they tryed to listen to her heart she kept moving shes a little figit but it makes me feel good to know that shes ok in there with all the moving she dose the hospital i go to have got a new thing now if you are over weight for your hight you have 4 scans and the same if you are under weight but if you are the right weight for you hight you only get 2 scans do they do the same at the hospital you go to

love joanne and baby bump katie jane xxx

I love the name katie (obviously!), our daughter is called Katie Eleanor. We like a few but are still undecided we used our favourite 2 already. We like Rebecca, Sarah & Amy, I've not started going through the books yet though.

I've never been weighed at doctors / hospital so I guess they can't do they same in this area. They havn't weighed me since I was on the pill years ago.

Last preg I only had 1 scan at 20 weeks...sorry i had another at 36 the day before she was born coz i had pre-eclampsia. but because i was certain about my dates 1 scan was standard. This time though i had only had 1 period since Katie so they did a dating scan at 6 weeks and then i had the 20 week scan, hopefuly i won't need anymore. although they are re-assuring.

Best wishes
Gemma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back