Had my 20 week scan!

flexilexi394

Reaction score
I was so busy yesterday I didn't even have time to come on here!

So... The scan went really well, except baby was on the move the whole entire time! She got most measurements that she needed, except the spine. She wasn't worried about it, she just wanted to see it so we have been rebooked in for bank holiday Monday.

She asked if we wanted to know... So we said yes! And I saw it before she said a word.... It's a beautiful baby boy!!

I don't know what to do with boys! So I'm scared a bit haha but I'm so excited to actually have one of each which means I don't have to do this again yay!

Adam is over the moon of course... I cannot wait to meet him now! Last scan will be at 32 weeks providing all is well, the sonographer said he's quite small and a little under average for everything, but nothing to worry about just means he will be a little baby! Sofia was small too but born at 7lbs bang on so that was alright.

I can't quite get my head around it yet... I'm in shock I think! We did a tonne of baby shopping afterwards and he has some very cool new outfits... Next boys clothes are gorgeous!

Ahhh a boy!!! Congratulations :) How does Sofia feel about a baby brother? xx

Ahhh a boy!!! Congratulations :) How does Sofia feel about a baby brother? xx

Thank you! Her Dad picks her up from school on a friday, so I rang her (she asked me to that morning) and told her over the phone, and her dad said she was smiling when I told her, bless her! I will have a good chat with her about it tomorrow :) I hope she is okay with it! I am sure she will be xx

Thank you Lander... How are you getting on with your pregnancy??? xxx

Quite well. No sickness. Shared care due to age and bmi etc but no actual problems :)

Quite well. No sickness. Shared care due to age and bmi etc but no actual problems :)

Aww lucky lady no sickness! I am also shared care... no biggie eh! glad youre getting on okay really happy with you! xxxx

Lovely news flexilexi.
I cannot wait for mine. Still can't decide as to whether or not we should find out! Xx

Yey a beautiful little boy!!
Congratulations :) xx

Great news lexi, congrats on team blue! Xx

Congrats on your scan!! A boy how lovely!!! Xx

Ah, how lovely, welcome to team blue :) xx

Congratulations on being team blue! Email me if you want me to post your scan pic x

A boy!!! Aaah! My first is a girl and my second a boy- it's magic. Pure magic. Hooray!

Fab news, welcome to team blue!

Thank you all soooo much! I am really shocked still! Lol a nice balance having Sofia already though... I am excited to go to the unknown of a boy!

I'm glad I found out now, I wanted so much to be team yellow but I think if I had been handed a baby and they said boy I might have passed out! Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back