Had my 16 week gender scan .......

Gem212

Reaction score
Hey Ladies

I booked a gender scan and only my husband and i knew about it, he had to work yesterday so i went on my own which i didn't mind. The lady was so lovely, i have 3 gorgeous boys already and the scan confirmed 99% that this is a GIRL!!!! to say i'm overwhelmed is an understatement, it still hasn't fully sunk in!! W'eve decided to only tell our family and a few close friends until after my 20 week scan in case she grows a little willy (which the lady said would defo not happen) i just cant believe it!!! Now i have extreme anxiety something might happen, i just want it to be September now and have her in my arms :) have uploaded a couple of photos, they they a 4D sneak peek and ive uploaded the in between leg shot xxxx

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 53
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 42
Amazing! Congratulations! Enjoy your shopping :) I'm trying to twist my partners arm into getting a gender scan but no luck yet! Xxx

Thanks ladies, Kitty is was only £69 and so worth it, its much more relaxed that NHS scans, it was a lovely experience!

Im not going to buy much until after 20 weeks, i still cant take it in xxx

Congratulations on team pink! I tried to convince my DH to get a private gender scan at 16 weeks but he's had none of it. Only 1 more sleep until mine! x

Aw lovely news congrats! Having a daughter is great :) xxx

Awe how lovely congratulations on your little girl xx

Lovely news :pink: congrats xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back