had emergency scan today- UPDATED

tracey 2

Reaction score
hi all

well not sure what im writing really still really upset, i was getting some cramps yesterday like i have been getting but as the day went on they got really painful so just thought id see how i was over night went to sleep well really tired and when i woke up i was spotting a little so rang docs and they managed to fit me in at 10am, by then was bleeding bit more so really worried :pray:

anyway went down docs and he was lovely and said he couldnt say what was happening for def so phoned to see if he could fit me in at hospital for an emergency scan which i couldnt have till 5.

they tried scan but couldnt see anything so tried an internal and my cervix was slightly opened but id stopped bleeding by then, the doc was horrid though she was like oh well nothing there and just seemed to clear me off but at that point i was hysterical :cry:

anyway another doc came in and was so much nicer to me she ran the scan again and said it could posibly be a day or 2 out so iv been booked in for friday afternoon not sure what time cant remember at moment to have another look just in case but if i have anymore bleeding or pain then have to go straight back to hospital.

been home for a bit and just cried and even took another test and its saying positive

can anyone give me any advice or anything i just cant lose this baby :cry:

Awww, hun.... I am praying everything is ok for you.

My heart sank when I saw the sad face on the title...I hope and pray everything is ok :pray: :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh no - I really hope you get one ok on friday, will be thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Snuggle said:
My heart sank when I saw the sad face on the title...I hope and pray everything is ok :pray: :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Mine too. I'm really thinking of you Tracey and hoping all will be ok.

Lucyx

I hope your getting lots of rest right now.
I will be praying and thinking of you hun, for friday :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry to hear about what you're going through, fingers crossed everything goes well for you on Friday :pray:

xxx

Oh gosh I hope everything works out on Friday for you :pray: :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi,
Really sorry that your going through this and wish you all the best for Friday, I have everything crossed for you and send you big :hug: :hug:
I had a large bleed around week 7 and like you've experienced today they dont seem to have a heart and need to be shot in my view.
If you dont mind are you still bleeding now or has it stopped?
Try and take it easy and keep your chin up which i know is easier said than done.
Take Care

Really hoping everything will be fine hun :pray:
I've PM you

I've got everything crossed for you Tracey - hopefully it's just that the baby is so small they can't see anything yet

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

my heart also dropped when i read the title of this post. really hoping that everything turns out fine for you on fri. rest up well :hug:

Hope you ok and are managing to get some rest - easier said than done. Will be praying hard for you and little bean :pray: :pray: :pray:

Have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
I am thinking of you honey, you must be terrified after all you've been through! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Try and get lots of rest and remain as positive as you can, remember bleeds can happen and the pregnancy can continue normally. I really really hope this turns out to be ok, Friday seems such a long time to wait. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hun please pm if you need to talk, im here for you xxxx :hug:

oh hun. :hug:

we are always here if you need us!

put your feet up! get everyone else to run around for you.

take care! :hug: :hug:

so sorry to read this, am praying that its good news for u on friday
hope ur little one holds on tight xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back