Had an early scan today, so amazing!!

Mummy2toddler

Reaction score
Sorry for a pointless thread I just wanted to share my fantastic news!! I had an early scan today at the epu because of my 2 previous miscarriages. I am 5 weeks pregnant there WAS a heartbeat and my edd is 22nd january i could cry i am so so so so happy!!!! I go back on the 7th june 10am to check everything is progressing well. Eeeeeek my son is hopefully going have a play mate with my 2 previous miscarriages there wasnt a heartbeat so I am excited but very nervous i cant believe it!!!! xxxxxxxxx

Aww, congrats, that's amazing news! I paid for an early scan (first time worries) at almost 8 weeks and it was incredible, I cried my eyes out!

Congratulations :)

Carlee x

Awww this is brilliant news :) i get an esrly scan in june 6th should be 7-8 weeks then, but had some spotting monday and tuesday, just some brown discharge, doc has told me nothing to worry about really, havent had no pains and its no red blood and only been there when i wiped a few times (sorry tmi) but cant wait for it to come round to make sure everything is ok. Get my blood results back tomorrow so hopefully everything is fine :) xx

What wonderful news! Congratulations! How amazing that they were able to find a heartbeat so early on - your little one must want you to know they're doing well in there! xx

Thank you sooooo much! I had tears in my eyes in the EPU (Happiness). I cant believe it i know i arent out the woods for miscarrying yet but eeeek so so happy!!!! hurry up 7th june lol! I paid for a private scan with my son also i was about 7-8 weeks then, but gosh its so nerve racking! so excited though. Sorry for rambling xx

None of us are out of the woods, just gotta always think positive :)
It's great that you're excited, don't worry about rambling.

Very excited for you
FX!!

Did you get a scan pic of blob? X

Oh ace that must be so reassuring, hopefully you can relax and enjoy know xxx

awww congratulations hun, that's fantastic news. I've got my early scan on 8th June when i'm 7 wks, i'm so excited can't wait.

xxx

Excellent news! :)

I also had an early scan, mmc back in Dec, and had some bleeding last week so called epau and got a scan next day, I was prepared for the worst so when I saw and heard that little HB I just broke down!

Congrats!! Can't wait til my early scan- got a couple of weeks to go yet xx

Absolutely fantastic news, so happy for you. Your chances of miscarrying now are greatly reduced since you have seen the heartbeat.

Michelle x

Thank you all so much!! I've started to relax a bit more now not 100% but i keep feeling sick in the morning i had awful sickness with my son I havent been sick yet but hopefully thats a good sign. I am still so surprised there was a heartbeat. We did get a picture yes was gonna put it on and its in the car as was gonna show my mum today and forgot LOL. My OH is sooooo excited keeps wanting go baby shopping but ive told him no ... not yet!! x

Awww this is brilliant news :) i get an esrly scan in june 6th should be 7-8 weeks then, but had some spotting monday and tuesday, just some brown discharge, doc has told me nothing to worry about really, havent had no pains and its no red blood and only been there when i wiped a few times (sorry tmi) but cant wait for it to come round to make sure everything is ok. Get my blood results back tomorrow so hopefully everything is fine :) xx

Sorry to hear you you have had some brown disccharge I have also had slight brown discharge and ive had some today also but saw the heartbeat yesterday so trying not to worry :). Usually brown is old blood, hope your hcg results come back ok today! and good luck for your scan! xxx

Sorry havent quoted everyone b ack, but thank you all soooo much. Nervous about my next scan now lol!! 15 days and counting eeeeeek xxx

and sorry i took so long reply my son is poorly at the moment with a chest infection and very whingey xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back