Well had my consultant appointment today as Im officialy (dr dates) now 40 plus 3. It wasnt my usual lady but she was really nice and feel like things are moving. She gave me a check today and Im 2cm dilated. I then had a sweep. It wasn't nice and a little uncomfortable but Im hoping it may do the trick!! Anyway if Button doesnt decide to evacuate soon then Ive to go in Tues at 2pm to be induced. Starts with a pessary on the Tues apparently then stay overnight and if nothing by the Wed then waters will be broken. Wow could have Baby by next Wed!!!