Had a sweep!!!

laurat

Reaction score
Well had my consultant appointment today as Im officialy (dr dates) now 40 plus 3. It wasnt my usual lady but she was really nice and feel like things are moving.
She gave me a check today and Im 2cm dilated. I then had a sweep. It wasn't nice and a little uncomfortable but Im hoping it may do the trick!!

Anyway if Button doesnt decide to evacuate soon then Ive to go in Tues at 2pm to be induced. Starts with a pessary on the Tues apparently then stay overnight and if nothing by the Wed then waters will be broken. Wow could have Baby by next Wed!!!

Aww hope your sweep gets things moving! X

Eekk so excited for you hopefully that sweep will get things going x

Hope it gets things moving! Xx

Tapatalking. X

C'mon button! Don't make mummy get induced! Xxx

Eek exciting Laura!! Hopefully the sweep works for you xxx

How exciting. Hope your baby arrives soon xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Nothing as yet no even a show so thinking its not worked but you never know. Maybe in the middle of the night!!

Hopefully it all kicks off for you really soon xx

May have spoke too soon. Think we have a bloody show! Its not a big glob but brownish blood in discharge when I wipe!

Sounds like things are happening Laura! Eeeeek

Ahhh nothing else has happened! No contractions. Still got browny discharge when wiping so going to phone mw to check this is normal. False alarm from Button McArthur I feel!!!

Good luck Laura. The blood is probably from the mw doing the sweep. Hope bubs gets a move on soon x

Hope so Pos!! Hope your getting plenty of snuggles!!!

I've been looking out for threads from you and Kay Kay! Good luck Hun - hope its not much longer for you!!! X

I had 3 sweeps and the little monkey still didn't budge but then decided to pop out the day before I was due to be induced!! Hopefully you wont need the induction. Ohhh and I bleed on all 3 of my sweeps totally normal hunny x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back