Had a surprise visitor today. :)

flaxen

Reaction score
I had a surprise visitor today.
My fiance woke me up at lunch time to say my dad was downstairs. He had driven from the other side of the country in this crappy weather to come and see me (us ) because he is worried about me. He is also disabled and has a specially adapted car so he can get about.

I had no idea he was coming and we hadnt told him that Im as bad as I am so that he wouldnt worry, he was really shocked at how awfull and wobbly and thin ( have always been a slim person but now my ribs, hip and pelvic bones stick out ) I am, hence why we didnt tell him!
It was lovely to see him ( I am a real daddys girl ) but having spent the afternoon out of bed has really taken its toll and I can now barely stand and will probably pay for it for days to come.

I'm glad you've had such a nice day! I bet it was a nice surprise especially as you've had it so rubbish recently. Has he stayed for the night as well or gone home again? Xxx

Oh that's lovely your dad came to visit, bless him. U rest easy and stay in bed and let him send time with you at your bedside xxx

That's so sweet of your Dad. Take it easy flax. X

Aww what a lovely surprise... Bless him for making such a long trip... :) x

What a nice thing for your dad to do... hope you feel better x

Aww that's brilliant Hun you deserved some good news xxx

What a lovely surprise from you Dad, take extra rest now :)
Just think it was worth it to see your Dad :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back