Had a lovely day :)

carli91

Reaction score
So today me and my mum met up with my grandads sisters who I had never met before, 2 of them from Wolverhampton and 1 from Australia and we had a lovely day. We went on the ferry across the Mersey which was amazing! I cant believe I have lived in Liverpool my whole life and have never been on the ferry! Then we went for a walk along the Albert Dock and had some gorgeous food. Really glad I got to meet them as it will be the last time I get to see the one from Australia as she is 69 and wont be coming over again. I am ready for bed now though the heat has got to me!

Sounds like you had a lovely day! I only spent 30 minutes outside and was ready for a nap!!

Sounds lovely, I'd love to go across the Mersey, might have to come and do it when little one arrives :) x

If you do go on the ferry take your own food and drink. They charged me £6 for a bottle of coke, sprite and water!

That's ridiculous! How long are you on there for? X

It was £8 for the ferry which stops off at seacomb and woodside then back to liverpool and you are on it for about 1 hour, but the prices whilst you are on there are ridiculous xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back