Had a definite bloody show last night contractions are getting stronger

iwanttobeamumm

Reaction score
Had a definite bloody show last night contractions are getting stronger but are still very mild been having them since my sweep on Thursday anyone had anything similar? Or had a bloody show, how long after your bloody show did you go into labour? I didn't have a show with my eldest, I'm getting induced on Monday anyway but just curious and hoping it could happen sooner x

Hey hope ur doing ok? Iv had 4 sweeps and bloody show and still no baby
Iv been in latent labour for a week now and finally being induced tomorrow. I hope it works for you, think iv just been unlucky x

I had my show on Saturday evening and was in slow labour with irregular contractions until Monday and gave birth Monday night xx

Had irregular contractions have got stronger but not regular got my induction Monday (I say induction but they're just breaking my waters rather than giving me hormones because my cervix is so soft and open (consultant did the sweep and recommended that which I'd prefer to the hormones)) had a little bit more of a bloody show just a few minutes ago when I went to the loo before I got in the bath (might have been because me and the OH had sex earlier to try and get things moving) oh also he's on his paternity leave now so he's home from the army for two weeks :-D

They said they can break my water too but if labour does not progress from there then it's the hormone drip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back