Had a Baby Girl last Wednesday

ZoeM1

Reaction score
Hi Everyone... :wave:

I posted this under the subject Whoops too.

Well...I've had a funny few days since last Wednesday.................................. cause I gave birth to a baby girl three weeks early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: She was supposed to be due on 28th Jan!!

I stopped working on 1st Jan and had planned to do loads of nice things with my whole month off work before the baby arrived!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Last Tuesday, we had a stupid row over the DVD player at 11.15 pm. I slammed the bedroom door, then my waters broke on the landing :rotfl: By 11.45, we were on our way to the hospital and my contractions were 2-3 mins apart and 50 secs long!!

Then at 6.36 am on Wed morning, I gave birth to Evie Mae and she weighed 6 lbs 4ozs.

Tip for anyone thinking that they have loads of time to pack their hospital bag when they leave work.......JUST DON'T. It's not very pleasant trying to order your hubbie to get things together for you when you are having such strong contractions!!

Zo

congratulations :D :D
cheeky little evie sneaking up on mummy and daddy early..........tut tut

iread the other thread- whoops indeedy!!! and congrats!!!! :dance:

Hurrah! It;s great having baby 3 weeks early - I had mine at 37+2

Congrats chick :cheer: I bet everyone is wishing it was that easy :D

Lovely name too x

ZoeM1 said:
Tip for anyone thinking that they have loads of time to pack their hospital bag when they leave work.......JUST DON'T. It's not very pleasant trying to order your hubbie to get things together for you when you are having such strong contractions!!

Zo

Awwww congratulations and what a beautiful name.

I agree with the above; he he. I was 3 weeks early like you and trying to order DH to get the bag ready in between contractions :rotfl:

Enjoy your little girl and looking forward to seeing some piccies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back