HAD 4D SCAN

K X

Reaction score
Hi all, I had my 4d scan last night, it was the most amazing thing ever, pricey but I would recommend it to anyone.

I have now found out that I am expecting a little girl, which I am over the moon about.

Got a dvd that lasts for 10mins showing her in colour in the womb.

I find it terrible that I have had to pay to see if my baby is ok, as in Edinburgh you only get one scan at 12weeks. These scans in the future should be made available on the NHS. What do we work all day for and pay taxes for?

Never the less, I don't grudge the £200 I paid, as it was truley amazing xx

I'd have loved to have had one done, just couldn't afford it though! I did have 2 scans on the NHS though, it's disgusting that you don't get that where you are.

Glad your little girl is happy and healthy though :D

here in leicester we get 2 scans, a dating scan at about 12 wks and a detailed anomaly scan at about 20 weeks. of the two i reckon the 20 week one should be more important as they do all the detailed checks to make sure the baby is ok, it's a disgrace that some places only offer the one!!!

i wish i could justify the cost of a 4D scan, but at least i was lucky enough in that all my other scans (and especially the 20 seek one) were so clear. i've had 3 scans now (one early one due to bleeding), and because i volunteered to take part in a study i get 2 more, one at 28 weeks and one at 36 weeks. can't wait to see little ruben again in a couple of weeks time!!! :D

have you got 4D pics to show us of your little girl???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back