had 20 week scan but been reffered ?

MrsKLloyd

Reaction score
We had the 20 week scan and it was super exciting my son was worried about me though bless him!

we found out we are having a boy!! Very excited
... But then she started going quiet and asked if I was feeling and pain or uncomfortable...

I said yeah but I just assumed it was nothing (been getting bad back ache on and off) ...she said I was having strong brad hicks n that the baby is head down being pushed on by the faulse contractions...

Nothing to worry about but will scan U again next week she says!! Er... Of course im going to worry U haven't given me much info n want me to be scanned again?!

Plus hubby cnt get day off work n I have no babysitter so no idea how ill cope getting there n ocupiying reu :(

Last edited:
:( sorry to hear this hun.
But if they are waiting a week to scan you it is probably nothing urgently wrong - they just want to make sure everything goes as easy as poss for you and bubs.

Sorry it wasn't as nice an experience for you though. Hope everything goes ok in a weeks time!

Hope everything goes well for you next week :) Maybe you could ask a good friend/family to go with you. Support for you and help with Reu? xx

Oh hun, it's a shame they weren't more reassuring for you. I'm sure if they were really worried they would've made you stay to see a consultant, that's what happens at our hospital.

If you're really worried though call your midwife and let her know what is happening, if she's worried too she'll get you referred by to a consultant I'm sure, or will have a look at you herself.

xxxxx

I am sorry it didn't go quite as planned at your scan. Mine didn't either so I can totaly sympathise when they say don't worry and it doesen't help. I hope things get a bit easier for you. I am sure everything will be fine and I have my fingers crossed for you.

cant believe they didnt say why xxx

Congratulations on team blue! So sorry to hear that it didnt go as planned, but if they're waiting a week, it can't be too bad? Hopefully everything will be ok, and it's nothing to worry about. Good luck for next week!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back