Gym Ball

katyloumc

Reaction score
I'm only 30 weeks and I know its early for doing this but wondering when you ladies started to bounce around on these things? Are they just for m oving the baby down for labour or does it give you any other benefits before this?

I havent bought one yet but its on my list !

They are great for posture and also great for getting baby into the right position which you really want to do sooner rather than later as its harder to get them to turn later on (tho not impossible) I think it encourages the baby to not be back to back x

i just bought one yesterday...wish i had got it weeks ago. it helps with back n pelvic pain and also helps baby to descend and get in optimum position. xx

Well when I had to get checked over on tues night, the midwife said the baby is already way down low ready for action! So I dont want to encourage her anymore haha, but I think I'll get one soon if its good for posture and back pain.

I bought mine a couple of weeks ago and love it... finding it hard to get comfy atm and love just sitting on it watching tv!

Get a good one (I got an anti burst one). I heard a cheap Ikea on burst in my local hospital (that they provided) ooops lots of incident forms there then. I used mine before pregnancy to strengthen my core as have sciatica.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back