Gutted... Happy valentines

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
I'm sure some of you will remember from tri 3, my OH and I used to live in a studio flat when I was pregnant and managed to get moved into a 1 bedroom just in time for Tyler's birth. We moved into a 1 bed as we were told once we have a birth certificate they will move us into a 2 bed property.

Lying *******s! (excuse my language very upset)

OH just rung them to arrange a meeting to see the birth certificate....

Apparently we aren't entitled to a bigger place until

TYLER IS A YEAR OLD!!!!!

I'm fuming and want to cry! After everything we went through!

bloody *******s!!!! Though I have to say I am not really surprised. I have had alot of dealings with the council etc trying to get housed. x

We moved from council to HA. We were told by them that as well as the locta website, the HA have their own programme to search for available houses buy apparently that's bull too.

We have been told that as AJ is a boy and so is Dylan that they can share a room till AJ is 10 making Dylan 23 as there is a 13 nearly 14 year difference. How pathetic is that. So we have to stay in a 2 bed with AJ with us till Dylan grows up and moves out.

I so know how you feel, I had to wait years just to get a 3 bedroom place and I had 2 kids sleeping in the same room as myself and my hubby, it was awful and they still have to share a room now even though we finally got a move to a 3 bedroom place as I have 4 boys.

Last edited:
Were going to register on home swapper this weekend but we'll never get a place like this. It's a new build and we're the first people here. I love our little flat :(

My brother and SIL did homeswap and they have got a amazing place now. They were in a a one bed upstairs flat with a 20 month old and a newborn but managed to get a gorgeous 2 bed ground floor flat with its own private garden for the boys. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back