Gush of blood on ovulation day???

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Hi, I'm back from holiday!
On the 4th i had ov pain really bad on my right side(I assume I ovulated that day with how bad it was), so we dtd on the night time, I did the usual legs and hips up for 20 mins, then as I moved the pillows i felt a gush...I assumed it was sperm and lay there for another 20 mins but I got up to go to the loo and when I wiped the tissue was full with bright red blood mixed with sperm and cm, I wiped about 5 times until there was nothing else coming off, and I checked again in the morning there was nothing at all. We had been beding all week from Saturday and I had strechy cm on the Monday. On the 4th i had stretchy cm again but wasn't ewcm it was a cloudy colour not clear like usual (maybe mixed with sperm??).
I've read online that having brown and pink blood is a good sign of fertility, but mine was like period blood red, and just a gush. Has anyone else experienced this???
We didn't do it rough and I wasn't dry, and it was really quick aha. So I don't think that's the cause x

Wow that's pretty scary. Any chance u cut urself inside ? Ino ppl can bleed on ovulation but I thought it was more like spotting ? Xx

Yeah, thats what Google says.. haven't found anything about bright red blood. I don't think I've cut myself, sex wasn't rough at all, and I haven't been checking my cm, from the inside...:/ xx

Did you shave that day? If yes could be that area got sensitive. If not then other version is cervix is very sensitive around ovulation time. Too deep and that could irritate cervix x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Thanks charlotte, I didn't shave, but it was so unusual , ive had blood after sex before... but the gush was not normal, it was like when you stand up on your period. Weird eh? Lol. Probably just my cervix like you said though hopefully xx

I used to bleed quite a lot around ov but I think that was caused by my pcos. Just wanted you to know you're not alone (although I'm sure yours is just a one-off) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back