Guide help with Doppler pweaaaaase?

bbee

Reaction score
I know I've been posting about dopplers alot lately lol! But I have been determined to find a good one! I ended up with angel sound one and it should be here on Monday :)
Can anyone give me a quick guide on how to use it?! I don't want to do it wrong and panic cause I can't hear anything! Just where on my belly? Do I press? How hard do I press? Do I rub it all over?
Thanks!xxx

I have angel sounds one too. They're good.
Just use the gel (or oil/moisturiser will work too) and depending how far gone u are (I can't see tickers) place it on ur tummy/just above pubic bone. If ur quite early then baby will be very low! Don't panic if u can't hear it, they're are sooo good at hiding! Also when ur using it (use firmly but u don't need to press hard) try point it... So stay on one place and aim it left right up down Etc, then move a bit further if u haven't found it and do the same till u can. It can take a while to find it, and I always found it best in the morning when my tummy wasn't digesting food and making lots of different gurgling sounds. Check ur hb first so u know to compare it. Baby's hb will be a lot faster!
They say if its above 140bmp is a girl (old wives tale but worked for me) xx

Tapatalking. X

Thank you sooo much :)!
I'm seventeen weeks so I should be able to find it:)!xxxx

Yh u should be fine. But don't panic if u can't cus they can still hide! Lol xx

Tapatalking. X

I have posted a good youtube video that shows how to use it on your other post hun. I first used mine at 17 weeks and I found it about 2 inches below my belly button, I found it really easily everytime but the other day it took me a good 10 mins as bubs was proper trying to hide and get away from doppler so as others have said don't worry if it takes a few mins to locate :) xx

yay thank you! Just watched it, looks simple and easy unless baby is hiding lol
Can't wait for it to arrive!!xxx

You're welcome honey, looking forward to hearing how you get on :) xxx

I will make sure to let you know!! :D xxx

I had one at 20 weeks and couldn't find it for aaaages!!! I panicked so much and it was on the day of my 20 week scan so I was so scared lol!!!!

Just don't panic if you don't find it straight away babe :) xxxx

lol thats my fear, im worried incase i cant find it and i get all panicky! but im sure itll be okay. so excited for it to arrive! :) xxxx

I got one around 16 weeks and found it really hard to find, and when I did it dissapeared quite quick. I placed it just above pubic bone then sort of tilted it upwards. The further along you get the easier and stronger it is. Just be patient. I have always found it, it just sometimes takes a while. If you have no luck try jumping round a little to move baby and have another go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back