Guess who's going ...

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Out again this weekend!!

Meeeeee!

OH has been weird this week.... Not weird as in a weirdo.. But just like.. Not his usual self...

He has offered to have Harlow tonight whilst I go to Liverpool with a few friends! He has been hugging me all day and even wrote a soppy status on Facebook about me.. (he got ripped for it haha) ... I keep asking him has he got a guilty conscience or something!

And!!! He is having her now whilst I get dressed in peace!!!

We always have OH Rant threads on here so I finally have a nice one lol!!

I need your help in my outfit as I have 3 here that I cannot choose from and one of which is quite daring colurs, i usually only wear safe colours. Will upload them later! X

aww thats brilliant, maybe he realised after last weekend how hard it is for you all week , that so sweet being all huggy, are use married? if ont mayve he thinking of popping d question they usually act a bit weird leading up to that ;-p xx

I was going to say the same thing as Hugsy about him proposing if you're not married haha. That is great though! Have fun! Xx

Woo hoo. Glad he's bucked up his ideas

5ac467d2-ff0f-69de.jpg

5ac467d2-ff1a-0457.jpg

5ac467d2-ff29-703f.jpg

Which outfit?!?!? I am going in 20 mins and really don't know. OH is useless and just says he likes them all rather than telling me which suits me best!

X

I like all of them! Probs like 3 the best though

Wow missy, you look fab :)

I think I'll kill myself through breathing in all night! I have only just squeezed into these dresses!!! Either the zips going to explode or the dress is going to rip! I now realise I am not in my pre pregnancy size!!

I'm soooo jealous if I want to do anything it has to be in a 3 hour window I've already had to cancel going to a hen night :(

2! God, I wish I looked that good after having a baby!

3 is fab hun, god well jelous of your figure, im no where near my pre prego size

have a great nite

2 is gorgeous but they are all fab. I am sooooooooooo jealous could do with a night out haven't had one in over a year.:-(

I'd go 1 or 3, but you'll already be out now having a good time :) Hope you have fun and enjoy your night off.xx

Id of gone 2 or 3, you look great! hope you have a good night xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Guess I'm too late for dress advice, but just wanted to say how lovely it is to read something nice about somebody's OH on here! (Especially since mine has been driving me bonkers all day.) Hope you have a great night out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back