Guess what I've found LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I've done it already! It's the easiest one of them all! :D

Sam you are naughty, I gave up on the last ones and cheated. I am not proud of myself but I am the girl who tried to put clothes in the dishwasher so I have a great excuse!!!

LOL! Clothes in the dishwasher!! :lol: :lol:

Have a go honest it's easy!!!!

I did it, but it did stump me for a bit. Just clicked on everything. Liked the behind the door suprise

how do i do it, im so so baffled, please tell me, is this the only one, or are the others. lv shelz x

cant even do this room lol the only room i have managed to do so far is the crimson one xxxxx

could you please give me a hint or a clue, to the crimson one then, i give up on the pink one, i've got quite far, i think lol please could you help?

Okie i found the key and they walkers ( ? ) thing and now im totally stuck! my brain doesnt let medo these things anymore! :roll:

You need to find two keys and some kind of packet in the bin. The bin is the big clue,try again girls. HINT The table is just a ploy!!!!

yehhhhhh i did it!!!!!! did you read its the tangerine room next....coming soon!!!!!!

claire
xxx

hi

i have got one key and a packet of crisps (or whatever they are) where do you find the other key, i dont understand. can you open the packet or move the bin.

argh i feel my blood pressure rising

help me lol

yay

Ive done it. didnt know that you could move objects like that.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back