Guess what I got today???

valleygirl24

Reaction score
My pram!!!

While I know Im ill and really shouldnt have gone out of my front door (especially as Im off work sick) I couldnt resist the bargain I spotted online.

Weve recently had a Smyths open up in Cardiff and for those who dont know, they are a bit like toys r us, only cheaper. My friends son is 3 in a fortnight so I was looking at their website to see if there was anything worth getting in the sale for his birthday, when I clicked on the button for the nursery stuff I spotted my pram. Admittedly it wasnt in my preferential colour BUT there was £100 discount on it. My mother reckons I should've stuck to having the colour I wanted but OH's parents had offered to give us money towards it - no idea how much so thought that if I could get it as cheap as possible then it would save us in the end.

Its the Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe in Chocolate Lime (was wanting butterscotch)

Ooh, well done you. And personally I think it is a much more practical colour.

You can't knock a bargain!

Ooooh, i have the same pram in Granite.
I couldn't stop playing with it when i got it. It looks so cosey and snug when the carrycot is attached.

tallulah73 said:
Ooooh, i have the same pram in Granite.
I couldn't stop playing with it when i got it. It looks so cosey and snug when the carrycot is attached.

i have this one too!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back