Guess this is the hormones

Kim

Reaction score
I'm totally confused :? :? :?

Last night I was crying because I didn't want a baby I'd made a huge mistake, I didn't want to leave work etc, but today I'm the complete opposite, I have a big smile on my face and can't wait for my little bundle to arrive.

I guess these mood swings are just hormones and normal??

Totally! :D

Last night I was questioning whether I was ready to be a mother, how I couldn't imagine having a school aged child etc etc, then woke up this morning not able to wait to meet my little gal. You're normal!

Perfectly.

I was the same way on Wednesday night...just wanted a half an hour where I could be me and not pregnant, not married, not anything, just me and enjoy a selfish pleasure without wondering about the consequences.

Just part of the whole sacrifice thing, I guess.

I opened a box of Black Magic, took a sleeping pill from the nurse, and was fine the next morning!

Sue

Bless, I had this two and had them for the first couple of weeks or so of little Dominics life.

Things are more settled now, but I cry much more than I did before if I see or hear anything about human suffering in the news, it's the mother hormones wanting me to care for everyone - tee hee!

aww ((((((((((((((hugs Kim)))))))))))))))))))

perfectly normal hunny, dont worry :)

xx

Thanks Layla :D I'm sure it's the parentcraft scaring me, glad they're finished lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back