Guess The Sex

Rooander

Reaction score
Thought it might be a good idea for us to have a go and guess the sex of our babies, unless you already know he he he he.

I have my scan on the 1st August so fingers crossed will find out then. Its only a week away and cant wait.

Well Im guessing that we're having a baby boy.
Everyone else in the family thinks its a girl.

What do you all think your having?

Just had a thought to those of you that have had your 20 wk scan already
Are you expecting what you thought you were having all along.

I think it's going to be a boy. Even bought some clothes in the Next sale for a baby boy (my scan is within 28 days so if we can't see or if it's a girl we can take the stuff back).

I find out on the 12th August (hopefully!).

Originally due on Xmas day, but has been moved to 21st now. Can't help but think it's a boy. Midwife gave me some theory which has also led me to believe it's a girl.
Confused, but sticking to BOY!!
Emilia xx :?

Rooander, Did you find out on Monday what you are having as I can't find a reply from you?

I hope all is well.

Emma & Little Pip
xx

Hiya Emma,

Yes we did find out, we're having a beautiful baby girl. Those men are always right eh?
Everything is fine and dandy, cant wait to meet her.
Now we cant wait for our 4D scan on september 17th. Get to see that little bit more of her.

How is everything going with you?

I don't know why but from the 12week scan I feel like my baby is a girl. It just looks like a shy little girl. I'm probably wrong though!

I can't wait till my 20wk scan to find out. Bet the baby has it's legs crossed or something though!

Vicky x

Rooander, Oh that's wonderful !! I'm really pleased for you.

I'd love to have a girl, but don't really mind. Everything is fine with me thanks, I've got anemia, but just need to eat more greens !! I don't really want to take iron tablets if I don't have to as they can constipate you !! and that's the last thing I need, I had enough of that at the start :oops:

Love
Emma & Little Pip
xxx

LOL Emma, its very true about the constipation, mind you last time those iron tablets made my No2s go black ( sorry to be crude guys ) and reallly dont fancy that again.
Been given Lactolose now for my constipation, tastes horrible and reminds me of being a child.
Feeling very heavy now and Ive still got another 18 wks to go.

Roo
xxx

Ooo Nice :lol: I didn't think you could take laxotives? or is that just the first 12 weeks?

I think I'm being quite lucky, I've only really just started to get a bump and although sometimes feels a bit uncomfortable, it doesn't really feel heavy yet.

I am a bit worried about being big though as I've had loads of problems with my pelvis in the last 6 years (which I think was the main reason for my problems in conceiving, took 6 years!!), it was twisted and tilted slightly which also gave me terrible back pain. I've heard that your pelvis is very flexible when you're pregnant and if it's weak you can have problems at the later stages!!

I think I might buy a support belt, they're suppose to be good !!

Emma & Little Pip
xxx

Yes Ive seen a few of those support belts, not sure how they work, otherthan the obvious, but if they can stop my tum from feeling so heavy then Ill def get one.
I wouldnt mind investing in one of those bed cushions as well to make sleeping more comfortable but a friend of mine said that a pillow is just as good.
So not sure what to do really. Last time I just coped with it LOL

Roo
xxx

PS,

Emma what is your surname? PM if you'd rather only my name is Ema and my maiden begins with a D too.

Just PM'd you!

I've got one of those V cushions, I bought it for my back years ago and I think that'll come in handy !!

Just been nosey looking at your wedding photos, wow looks amazing! I love the dress and flowers etc... and the cake looks fabulous! Josh is really cute :D

I've just started my own website about my pregnancy, I suppose it's a 'blog' really, a diary etc... you can have a nose if you like.

www.baby.emmadaley.co.uk

Emma & Little Pip
xxx

Just had a look, thats such a great idea.

Ive been getting those tightenings in my tummy for a while now and cor they dont half get uncomfortable!!!!!! Keep saying to Hubby that if Im moaning this much now imagine what Ill be like in 10 weeks time. He just smiles and says yes dear he he he!!! He makes me laugh. Bless him.

Think I might invest in one of those V Pillows, i read somewhere that there suppose to be really useful before and after baby is born.

Right well I guess I should go off to bed now, took my 8 yr old tenpin bowling today and boy do I ache now.

Love
Roo
xxxx

I know I'm not big - but I've just started using a pillow - and boy does it make a hell of a difference to sleeping! even if you just hug it - it keeps you on the side and not on bump and is so comfy. OH hates it and is trying to ban it as it interupts his cuddle time though :lol: :roll: but they do work - ya don't need a fancy cushion hun (I don't think).

I keep having tightenings recently. Didn't think they would start this early (braxon hicks) but they sem to have! Their not too painful usually - but some can be. They're wierd!

I know what you mean, its weird at first I just thought it was baby moving around alot but after reading a few articles I thought of it must be that then.
A very weird feeling, dont remember having it before but I guess I must of.

I really must go to bed now.

Roo
xxx

Rooander: Just tried PM again !!

Sami, I'll have to look up Braxon Hicks, not sure what they are yet?? but haven't had any of the symptoms you mention. I hope you're ok and they get better.

Emma & Little Pip
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back