Gtt test tommo and 28 week mw today!

Constantstar

Reaction score
So had my 38 week appointment. All was well. Baby had hiccups could hear her on he doppler lol! Didnt realise I was due another blood test so had that too. Mw is refering me for my sciatica in my bum lol!!
Tommo is gtt test. Last time with ds they did it and didnt send bloods off so had to do it twice!! Was not impressed!
So will remind them this time to send! Also we have to take our own lucozade. Wierd as last time they gave us a drink there. Obv budget cuts! X

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Getting ever closer! Did your midwife measure you? Have my GTT on Wednesday but I think I have to drink the nasty hospital cack - something to look forward to!

Ooops woke up last night with terrible heartburn. I had a deflatene ( all we had!) Realised I wasnt supposr to eat or drink anything!!! Doh! W ill this affect the test?
Yes she meaured me, didnt say what size i was. Prob in my notes il have to have a look ;)

mummy to ds 11/7/11

Had my GTT test yesterday, must be weird as I enjoyed the drink they gave me lol x

U mean 28 week check lol Uv gained ten weeks haha!! The gtt we had to take our own lucazade in my hospital. It's so boring waiting around isn't it. X

I do indeed! 38 weeks. Serious fat finger syndrome here haha! Just sitting here. 3 glasses of lucozade in 3 mins!! I been herr an hour and I still got another hour!! Save me!!!

mummy to ds 11/7/11

And we had to take our own lucozade!! I feel sick its so fizzy and u have to drink asap as its like a conveyor belt in here one in one out!!

mummy to ds 11/7/11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back