Grumpy!!

Elen123

Reaction score
Sorry ladies it's one of those ranting threads!!!

i'm sick to death of all this ttc business I really am!!

so i'm due on Friday/Saturday I did a test today and got a bfn!
I have sore boobs, af cramping, beyond tired and eating like a horse lol!!
I guess I could maybe still get a bfp because no sign of af yet but not getting my hopes up!! this month was also the first month of trying clomid! xxxxx

Sorry to hear you are fed up. I was exactly the same last cycle. I was 3 days late for my AF, had symptoms galore but BFN on CD33 ::(: what I would really recommend is waiting until at least the day AF is due to avoid a false negative or a chemical. Symptoms sound promising :stalking: xx

Thanx hun, I have 2 more cheapies but waiting until weekend to do them if af doesn't turn up xxx

Hey hon I know everyone says your bit out til witch arrives but remember my case. Af was due last fri and from the Monday I had every symptom going with bfn's. didn't get my positive til the thu. Hang on in there x x

Thanx ladies, but I think im out went to the loo this morning and I had what looked like cm but with a brownish colour! only when I wiped though and im having mild cramps so I think af is well and truly on her way! XX

Ah it totally sucks! If only we could be like the movie..nookie..whoops Im pregnant!

I know tell me about it! before when we were trying for around 10month I used to get upset over af showing now I just get really angry!lol xx

I was like that for the first 6 months, been 5 years now she just comes and goes as she pleases cheeky witch! :witch:

oh I definitely know that feeling!! got an appointment with the gynaecologist on Friday though so will see how that goes! xx

GGrrrrr im so annoyed. well look like af has urned up today 3 days early!! really though might have done it this month because it was my first month on clomid!! have an appointment with a gynaecologist on Friday,been sent there from my doctors don't know what they say or suggest! xxx x

Sorry to see af got you. It got me too :( same thing every month xx

I know hun! sick to death of it!! im just used to seeing a negative test now! xxx

sorry !! but you not out yet good luck !!!

Hi,

Well af turned up this month,but had my appointment with the fertility doctor and she said I will be put on clomid for 6 month and metroformin and also have a injection in my cervix releasing foam and dye to see if my tubes are blocked. They then said is clomid doesn't work then i'll have to discuss IVF. XX

Great that they are doing so much to help you and set your mind at ease but must be equally frustrating that you won't have answers straight away. How long have you been TTC? I hope the clomid gets things sorted for you xx

It about 2 years now so a loooong time! I know im hoping for a clomid bfp soon! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back