Grrrrr!

umbongo

Reaction score
After a great day yesterday I went to bed with a sore throat and snotty nose and woken up the same :-( Can't believe I have a bloody cold!!!! I'm so annoyed! Probably because my body relaxedafter finishing work this week. Boooooooo! Got my baby shower tomorrow so I'll be a wreck with a red nose. Plus got step daughters all weekend so not exactly restful.
Dammit!!!

That's all really, just a whine!! Xx

Oh no! The only time I ever seem to get poorly is when I have time off work. I swear that the minute I relax, anything lurking comes out! Well at least if you can get it out of the way now then you will be on top form when baby arrives xxx

Yes, hopefully. Have so much to do today though, including an assignment to finish. :-(

Feel better lots of paracetamol x

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Oh no, isn't it always the way though, finish work for a break and get ill :-( hope you feel better soon.

If your nose is red and sore try a balm called happinose, its great :)

Xx

Hot blackcurrant squash with honey and take paracetamol or lemon in hot water with honey and take paracetamol depending on your tastes. Big hugs colds are horrible....stock up on tissues. If your throat gets sore then gargle salt water xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back